Ronnie e i messaggi MYSPACE

« Older   Newer »
AliciaSimmonsWay
view post Posted on 17/12/2008, 20:45

ecco cosa Ronnie ha scritto a Max

"You may say you are over 'IT'... But 'IT' has only just begun ... A storm is coming, and you can't stop it ... I would rather be in prison and happy, because I know who I am and what I have become, then be in a band with a bunch of liars and backstabbers ... Like I said before ... I am your foundation ... No matter where you go and what you do I'll ALWAYS be IN YOUR HEAD!! You must not remember the day we were all at Omars and you all walk in with your sea shell necklaces and Quicksilver t-shirts! After I got finished, you left looking just like ME ... Cause that's what you will always be, an image of me and what I made you ...," Radke wrote to Green.

θ in inglese ma si capisce..

e cosa Ronnie ha scritto a Craig

"I didn't say anything about this before ... But you really are trying to be like me ... Fu--ing my ex girlfriend now, huh!!? So ... tell me ... How does my di-- taste?? ... Aaaaand my microphone?? How is it living my life?? Must be pretty rad ... I would know... Don't get used to it. When I get out, there won't be much left for you to live in cause the real deal will be back ... But hey, maybe you could sing back up in my band!!" Radke wrote to new Escape the Fate singer Craig Mabbitt on his MySpace blog from prison.

»tere«
view post Posted on 18/12/2008, 09:33

fatti valere Ronnie!!

AliciaSimmonsWay
view post Posted on 18/12/2008, 13:32

quella a Craig la adoro XD

SasaTheHeartless_xX
view post Posted on 18/12/2008, 17:25

Ha.
Pienamente.
Ragione.
Ronnie.